A Priest or a Celebrant will conduct the re-declaration of the wedding vows which is performed in this kind of ceremony The process is not much different than a Religious Ceremony and there will be a Certificate issued by the Church at the end of the arrangement if the couple requested it, if the couple do not request a Certificate from the Church then a notification from the organizer can be an alternative.

Comments are closed.